3 Ways to create chic hairstyles
The secret to this elegant hairstyle, according to Jen Atkin from Elle Magazine is the tightness of the braids, which hides a multitude of issues.
2. Split hair down the middle from the front hairline to the base of the neck then clip one side away.
3. Starting with a small piece to either side of the part, begin an inside out or backwards French braid, continuing down to the ends and securing with an elastic.
4. Repeat on the opposite side.
5. Spray with OUAI Soft Hold Hairspray for hold.
With this chic hairstyle, we’ll slick your hair back into a simple low bun at the nape of the neck -Jen Atkin in Elle Magazine- .
2. Create a clean center or side part, then use a comb to gather hair at the nape of the neck, securing with a hair elastic (I prefer BLAX elastics.)
3. Apply OUAI Finishing Cream to the ponytail, then twist and pin into a chignon.
4. Mist with Kardashian Beauty Pure Glitz Hairspray for hold.
Take the traditional topknot to the next level by adding a braid Jen Atkin advised in Elle Magazine. This will create another elegant hairstyle that is easy to maintain through the day.
2. Flip head upside down and gather into a high ponytail with an Ibiza Smoothing Brush.
3. Secure with an elastic.
4. Spray OUAI Texturizing Hairspray through the length of the ponytail, then create a messy three-strand braid to the ends.
5. Twist and wrap the braid around the base of the ponytail and use French pins to secure into a chic bun.
6. Mist with OUAI Soft Hairspray for hold.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Looking Great Ladies